This page provides links to everything you need to
know about establishing membership with The National Association of Animal Breeders
(NAAB) and their subsidiary Certified Semen Services (CSS).
- NAAB Regular Members
- A directory of NAAB members.
- A directory of NAAB Associate members.
- NAAB Membership Qualifications
- A description of the requirements for membership according to the NAAB
- Membership Application
- Use this form to apply for NAAB membership.
- NAAB Services and Programs
- Descriptions of the various services and programs offered by NAAB and CSS.
- NAAB Cross Reference Program
- The NAAB Cross Reference Program maintains identification information on dairy bulls which have been
assigned NAAB codes. Enrolling a bull's code in the NAAB Cross Reference Program makes his NAAB code a
useful identification tool throughout the dairy industry.
- NAAB Uniform Coding System for Identifying
- Find out how it all works: The NAAB uniform code number was originally developed for use by commercial
AI organizations for identification of semen as it is exchanged and sold throughout the industry.
See the Database for currently assigned Stud and Breed Codes.
- Stud Code Application Form
- This easy-to-use form allows you submit an application for STUD CODE (AI Center NUMBER) from NAAB for your
US or International AI business. Applicants: Please complete the appropriate supplemental information as well. Email/fax/scan completed application and supplemental forms to NAAB.
USA Applicants Supplemental Information; International Applicants Supplemental Information
See Uniform Coding System Guidelines. See Stud Code for current numbers assigned.
- Marketing Code Application Form
- Apply for a NAAB Marketing Code using this form. See
NAAB Marketing Code guidelines. See Marketing Code for current numbers assigned.
Links of Interest
- ABS Global
- Accelerated Genetics
- Ag-Link International
- Alta Genetics, Inc.
- Bovine Elite, Inc.
- Cooperative Resources International (CRI)
- Elgin Breeding Service
- Hawkeye Breeders
- Hoffman AI Breeders
- Interglobe Genetics
- JLG Enterprises
- New Generation Genetics
- Reproduction Enterprises, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Sire Services, Inc.
- Select Sires
- Sexing Technologies - Genetic Resources International
- Taurus Service, Inc.
Revised January 21, 2011
Copyright ©1996 National Association of Animal Breeders. We
welcome your questions and
National Association of Animal Breeders
PO Box 1033
Columbia, Missouri 65205
Tel: (573) 445-4406
Fax: (573) 446-2279