May 27, 2021
Opportunity for a Data Coordinator that will handle many different aspects of the Associations’ database. This will require regular interaction with staff and industry stakeholders in a customer service capacity. The position will be responsible for data integrity and will facilitate data flow throughout the system and must be capable of developing solutions for process improvement. Regular reporting and excellent communication with all parties involved with the data submission and processing are required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience coordinating web-based, data related projects
- 3 - 5 years of experience supporting systems/users
- 3 - 5 years of experience utilizing web-based content and/or data management tools
- Two-year degree in computer science or a four-year degree in either animal science or data management
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, organizational, prioritization, and communication skills. Must be comfortable in a leadership role.
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and highly organized
- Must be passionate about data and have a sense of responsibility for work results
- Communication – Excellent verbal/written skills, able to capture detailed requirements
- Collaboration – Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Organization – Well organized, able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Initiative – Identify and address client requests in a proactive and persistent manner
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
- Knowledge – Understanding and experience with modern database and information system technologies
- Experience -- Scripting (ex; SQL server), managing big data
- Industry Experience – Dairy and/or beef industry experience a plus
NAAB is the trade association for the artificial insemination businesses. NAAB members provide genetics and artificial insemination services in the USA and to over 100 countries around the world. This position will be based at the NAAB office in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact Jay Weiker at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resume to:
NAAB, 8413 Excelsior Drive, Suite 140, Madison, WI 53717.